Virtual machines management system
- Snooze 2.1.5 released (6/2/2014)
- Snooze 2.1.4 is out (4/25/2014)
- Generate your virtual machines base image with Packer (4/22/2014)
- Snooze 2.1.3 released, Snooze 3 coming soon (4/2/2014)
- Static scheduling in Snooze (2/13/2014)
Snooze self configures upon boot up.
Snooze self heals in case of management component failures.
Snooze detects overload and underload situations.
Snooze performs event-based VM relocation and periodic consolidation.
Snooze automatically transitions idle servers into a lower power-state (e.g. suspend).
Snooze integrates VM live migration.
Snooze allows to integrate different VM placement algorithms.
Snooze is a free software distributed under the GPL v2 license.